Monday 10 October 2011

Music Video concept/Organisation

In order to keep all of my ideas/organisation together, I decided to create a post it note website so I can keep updating it and put ideas there as and when.

This is a link to the site:

There are a lot of "To be decided"'s on there, as many decisions are unfinalised, but I will update them as they get confirmed.
I will be posting screenshots to keep up to date with what the page looks like on various dates
November 2nd 2011

 November 17th - Added more set location + Recorded Song.

December 9th - Updated concept to match the new location/stills.

2 comments:

  1. can you post screen shots over a period of time so that the examiner and a reader is tempted to go look and knows what to expect.

    or embed it in a gadget box to the right

    ReplyDelete
  2. the link does not work - it asks for us to log-in

    ReplyDelete